Monday, January 24, 2011

My Golf Rangefinder Comparison

If you are in the market for a golf rangefinder then you have to check out my new Squidoo Lens before you buy.  This is an honest review and comparison of the best rangefinders out there.  I've compiled the features and stats for some of the bestselling rangefinders on the market today.  I prefer a laser rangefinder which is what I have focused my comparison on.  Two of the best brands are Leupold and Bushnell.  I've got all of their best-selling models listed so go take a look at it and hopefully it will help you make an educated decision.  I spent a lot of time researching the right one for me and decided to go with the Leupold GX-2.  It has a ton of great features for the price...it's awesome!
Either way you go these laser rangefinders will definitely help your game and you'll probably cut 3-4 strokes off your score the first few times you use it!

Thanks for your time and interest!
Happy Golfing!!

If you're serious about lowering your handicap and improving your game Come See Me for more great golf resources! You WILL get The Better Golf Swing !!

4 comments:

  1. Dear Frank, I have seen all reviews listed by you and I appreciate your effort for that because you have done great job. These reviews are very helpful for golfers. Same as your reviews, I have seen some great reviews on another good site. Anyone can see this site by clicking here

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your information, if you need information on golf rangefinder can visit my website, I will guide you to use the rangefinder brand such as Leupold rangefinder, Bushnell rangefinder, Binoculars rangefinder...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, thanks for the useful information and all the reviews on your site. I've found the golf gps watches a lot easier to use than most golf rangefinders. A quick twist of the wrist and you have all the distances to hazards and flag positions and using a golf range finder just takes longer.

    ReplyDelete